Tuesday, June 7, 2022

 Greetings!

I decided to retire and branch off "A Caribbean MD is Good Enough for Me!" because it was, here I am, and I'm trying to settle into my life in New Jersey while still scratching my travel itch.

This will likely mostly be a food blog.  After being shamed into learning to cook at 30 by a 21 year old roommate, and gradually tinkering more and more with cooking, I'm really loving the practice and art.  I figure if the first half of my life was sufficient to learn medicine and triple board in pathology along with learning to talk, color, walk, ice skate, half speak Spanish, scuba dive, and the like, then surely in the latter half of my life I can master cooking.

There will also be a travelogue, but as I am "semi reformed", I spend most of my time in my newly adopted home state occasionally dashing out of the state (or the country) to get rid of the DTs.  While traveling, I like to pick up new and fun tips on cooking as well as special ingredients to bring a taste of that place home.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the hang of food blogging

 Most weeks I'm trying to cook some stand out recipes from a cookbook.  I have so many that cooking all recipes in an entire one, partic...